There is also a story behind this brooch. For my husband’s birthday I gave him a trip in a helicopter. It was a dream come true for both of us. We flew over Copenhagen. It was amazing and we recognized buildings and areas – even our own apartment. After the trip I gave him this brooch – you might call it a gift of memory. The brooch is made of Sterling silver.
Keep updated via email
Explore the blog
- Emma Price, Australia Your art is amazing!!!!
- Welcome - Jacqueline Ryan, Italy Appreciation! That was brilliant :)
- Contact Erstmals bin ich auf deiner Seite! Ist ja spitze, was du machst. Liebe Grüße aus Wien Mari...
- Makers Move by Josephine Winther and Gitte Nygaard, Denmark This is a great project. I would love to see it expand to other cities.
- More by Farrah Al-Dujaili, England Simply BEAUTIFULL, please keep me informed. Regards Paula
You may also like
- Kim Buck, Denmark
- Trine [ArtForward], Denmark – Brooch for a man
- Trine [ArtForward], Denmark – Black necklace and cufflinks
- Trine [ArtForward], Denmark – Brooches
- Happy New Year 2011
- Trine [ArtForward], Denmark – Necklace with a horse
- Trine [ArtForward], Denmark - Necklace with wood
- Trine [ArtForward], Denmark - Rings